Space Coast Young Professionals is a group of young professionals between the ages of 20 and 40 who are also partners of the Melbourne Regional Chamber. The group offers members a way to connect, interact and enhance professional development. They are dedicated to building a better, stronger foundation, made up of other like-minded professionals, to grow and become Brevard County’s future leaders.
Space Coast Young Professionals events are specifically designed to provide opportunities to fulfill the goals of the group, which include:
Providing a guided experience to 20-40 year old chamber partners, including tools to assist in successful networking, providing inspiration and “how-to” advice on career advancement
- Providing some competition and fun
- Providing opportunities to work with non-profit groups in the community to complete service projects and to “network with a purpose”
- Provide planned interactions with current community leaders
- Provide Space Coast Young Professionals members “steps to getting there” to become our future leaders
- Foster a vibrant community where young professionals can live, work, play and raise a family
These goals of the Space Coast Young Professionals will provide members with opportunities to grow in the community while also learning how to become the future leaders, giving back to our community and having fun! We look forward to engaging with you and continuing to connect, serve, and grow together!